A Message From Marci Silverberg, MPT, PPCES- Owner And Founder
It’s common to believe that back discomfort is insignificant and will go away on its own. It’s also typical to blame it on “awkward sleeping,” a “spasm,” or something “everyone” suffers from at some point…
There is no evident cause for it, but it does not appear to be changing!
If this is happening to you, you are not alone; we hear stories like this all the time. The most common ailment we see in our clinic is lower Leaking and sciatica!
And when it comes to living with Leaking, everyone we see is curious…
“Why Is This Happening to Me?” or, “Why Am I Still in Pain After Putting Up With It for 3-6 Months? (Sometimes Longer!)”
When we have back discomfort, the majority of us believe it will go away on its own.
We believe there is a wonderful moment when you wake up one morning and your problem has vanished. But 6 months later, you’re dealing with even worse chronic Leaking – often much worse than you were before.
Does This Describe You?
One of the most aggravating things we encounter in our clinic is clients coming in with persistent lower Leaking and telling us their previous doctor encouraged them to “rest” and take pain relievers. What is the issue? It’s not working! They would have returned to their doctor, frustrated and in pain if they had not visited our clinic.
Has This Ever Happened to You?
It’s difficult to determine what’s best for your back discomfort. You’ve been told so many different things by people in positions of power. Unfortunately, the majority of it is useless!
It’s not just about what you do when it hurts, but also how frequently you do it. The more frequently an area grows weaker or an injury worsens as a result of improper mobility and posture, the more difficult it will be to work that section of your body. If we do not take steps to restore balance with strengthening workouts tailored specifically for those areas, you will have persistent pain.
Back discomfort is frequently a perplexing ailment that individuals simply accept as “the way things are.” What else may explain why backache lasts so long? It can be difficult to know what to do because there have been so many varied directions offered by different sources, with little legitimacy behind them all!
Do You Feel the Same Way?
If You Have Leaking, Here Are 7 More Reasons Why It May Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
- It didn’t go away on its own, but you expected it to.
- The physicians instructed you to relax and take pain relievers, but they did little to help your back; after the medications wore off, the persistent pain returned.
- Because everyone has back discomfort as they get older, you just accepted it for what it was.
- You’ve already tried other healthcare providers or a physical therapist, but nothing they said or did appeared to help.
- You attempted YouTube workouts, but they either didn’t work or made your back discomfort worse.
- Your Leaking was so severe that you thought resting would alleviate it, but it only made matters worse.
- You chose to get a couple of “massages” in the hopes that they would relieve your discomfort, but all they did was make you feel good and relaxed and did nothing to help you in the long run.
You’ve done everything and it’s still hurting? You don’t have to suffer any longer.
If any of these things have happened to you, we’d love to assist you by inviting you to a free phone chat with one of our skilled back specialists who specialize in helping people like you get relief from persistent low-back pain problems.
Simply click the link provided below!
What Can I Do To Quickly Get Rid Of My Leaking?...
So, here are four things you can do:
- First and foremost, you must decide whether or not to seek assistance: Thinking that your back discomfort will simply go away with time is a big mistake. As many of us know, it doesn’t work that way, and you’ll still be putting up with an uncomfortable scenario six months later when what you truly need is a program that WORKS along with some basic modifications in your daily life to avoid repeating this cycle!
- Do the RIGHT exercises: The right series of exercises prescribed by a physiotherapist will help lessen your back discomfort and restore your freedom of movement. These are some excellent methods for getting rid of it quickly, so don’t delay!
- Avoid long periods of sitting and rest: Sitting on a sofa for too long can aggravate your Leaking. You need more movement and exercise, as well as hands-on treatment from physical therapists who understand how crucial it is to become fit as soon as possible!
- Get actual, “hands-on” Physical Therapy: Physical therapy may make a huge difference in the lives of persons suffering from low-back pain. At Pelvic Path Physical Therapy, this is a common issue that we want to help you recover from as soon as possible!
Would you like to know how we can assist you in getting your system back up and running? Simply call or visit one of our clinics today for a completely free, no-obligation appointment!
So Here’s the Next Question:
How Can Choosing To Visit Pelvic Path Physical Therapy Physical Therapist Help You Get Rid Of Your Back Pain - Within The Next Few Days?
Here are a few examples of what our Physical Therapy Team can do for you:
Essentially, we can assist you in resuming your life free of the curse of persistent Leaking.
You don’t have to sacrifice the game you love over problems that can be fixed.
Founder of Pelvic Path Physical Therapy